Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Best Thing Ever

It was my sister that directed my attention, and I think maybe bought me, Post-It dispensers.  You buy the pop-up notes, not the pads, and load up the dispenser.  Scholastic had an APPLE dispenser and I HAD to use my points to buy it.  I had to.


Post-It dispensers rule over just the regular pads because:

-They're quicker.  You can just rip one out instead of having to hold the pad down with one hand and mine has sand in it or something so it's super heavy.
-They're cuter
-The available colors for pop-up Post-Its are just as plentiful.

I still keep a pad of Post-Its because I like the teeny ones, too.

You can buy this apple on the Scholastic Book Clubs teacher thingy, or here:

There's no price listed, so that means it's free.

Other dispensers:




They have boring-color, boring-shaped ones, too.  For LOSERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment