Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stop and T.H.I.N.K.


Is it
Thoughtful?
Helpful?
Important?
Necessary?
Kind?

Totally stolen and adapted from other teaching blogs.  I don't take credit for the original idea at all.  I decided to put the T.H.I.N.K. part in a thought bubble because of the thought bubble we use in all of the classrooms at our school.  Students learn some thoughts should stay in the thought bubble.  I combined the T.H.I.N.K. part I found online and made it part of the thought bubble.  I did the design myself.


The white circles are the little parts of the thought bubble/cloud leading up to the big one :)


Print on white paper, glue and layer on colored card stock, glue on poster board, and laminate!  Fonts from dafont.com, a free fonts website.  Visit it when you have time.  Lots and lots of time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment